Saturday, May 14, 2005

Answer these in comments.....

What makes you laugh?
Myself, Family Guy, Everton FC

Who is your hero?
Rafa Benitez...genius

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
P!nk...

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
3

Seriously... Where does the other sock end up?
Usually down the back of the radiator.

Who do you blame for your mood today?
My parents.

If the Internet were sex... I would be a nymphomaniac.

Have you ever seen a dead body?
No

What is something scientists need to invent?
A peace machine

What should we do with stupid people?
Enforce a curfew and give them books to read

Have you ever broken a bone?
I think I might have broken a toe when I jumped off the pub roof.

Do you watch local news? Why?
Local news, not really. Sky news, yes. Because it is interesting.

What happens after you die?
Why are you asking me?

How big is your bed? Big enough?
No, it's tiny.

How long do you think you will live?
Until i burn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home