Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I had my first Anfield experience on Sunday and I must say I was very disappointed with the lack of atmosphere from the Kop.I was looking forward to hearing the Kop at full voice and all I got was a snippet of the Harry Kewell song and some short bursts of 'Liverpool, Liverpool'.
Although I can't fault the team's effort and performance, maybe Rafa should be looking for a new Kop in the January sales.That seems to be where we are lacking the most.
I was quite suprised at how small the stadium was. It comes across as alot larger on the television. I got lots of great pictures of the players as our seats were pitchside.

All in all, a good weekend. Excellent hotel, excellent game, excellent seats and excellent performance. Roll on the next trip.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 a.m., Blogger RPM said...

Have a merry christmas!!
And very nice blog by the way, i would love to get some info from you as to how to modify mine more, and import some images etc.

have a great new year

 
At 1:53 p.m., Blogger Yoss said...

Did you figure out how to import images?
I have but I'm trying to remember how I did it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home