Friday, February 22, 2008

Lunch and Juno was rubbish




Went for our well overdue Christmas lunch yesterday (all 3 of us!). The restaurant was fabulous, the proprieter was exceptionally amiable (possibly due to the celeb in our mists) and the food was divine. It was a fruitful lunch with lots of ideas being bandied about, lots of laughter and gossip. I think we should do it more often!

Went to see Juno last night. I had been looking forward to it for about two months. Well…it was absolutely excruciating to watch. (yes, that's right, I didn't like Juno)The dialogue came “rat-a-tat-tat” from some obnoxious teenager with a surplus of Gilmore genes. Who on earth talks like that? Painful. I was expecting a heart-warming indie movie. There was nothing heart-warming about Juno. I’m still unsure if the reel wasn’t switched in the cinema and I saw Juno: The Parody. The real, quirky, funny, loveable Juno that I had imagined is out there, waiting for me to see it.

I can’t bring myself to post a picture from the movie so you are going to have to do with some Chinese food.

(image from freefoto.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home